1 hour experience in which you will learn through an interactive and entertaining way the process of production, origins and types of Jamón. It includes audiovisual tour and tasting of 6 great hand carved hams done by professional carvers and paired with cava, beer or wine.
- Audiovisual and museum tour.
- 6 Jamon varieties tasting plus 2 drinks (glass of cava, wine, beer or soft drink).
- Audio guide system in 8 languages
- Every day from 11:30 to 20:00h. Happenings every 30 minutes. Places are limited.
- Last ticket sales at 19:00h.
- The tour is 1 hour.
- Closed on 1 / 1, 25 / 12 and 26 / 12.
- Museum tour + tasting (more than 10 years old): 19€ / person
- Child and senior (6-10 years old): 15€ / person
- Child 0-5 years old: Free